Blog of Floyd

the space...ahhh..of Floyd Britchcraft

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

WOOOOO

I'm sorry I've been gone so long. I had various activities I had to attend to. (HA)

Also I've been really busy organizing and reorganizing the silverware and taping all the delightful afternoon shows. I nap during my stories but I hate to miss them so I have to tape them. Mother likes to see me awake and running around like headless chickens or other headless fowl.

You know what I say to that? I say I don't enjoy that. And I don't.

You know what I do enjoy? American Idol. I want little cutie Paris to win. She's such a spunky little cutie. SO SPUNKY!!!!! I'm using Georgia font right now in honour of her song last night.

Now I'm going to go write an adaptation of Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. I don't think the original is funny enough. I'm going to call it The Impotence of John Frederick Foutain. It's based on a true story. John was someone I used to know. We no longer talk.

Anyway, thanks for reading!!!! I love you all. (Some more than others.)

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google