Blog of Floyd

the space...ahhh..of Floyd Britchcraft

Friday, October 13, 2006

Plumb My Depthts

I have become fascinated with this new blog
http://fixmytoilet.blogspot.com/

It's about a man fixing toilets--a blog aobut how he
does it--the whole process. I am very interested in
the toilet fixing process.

I would very much like to meet this Kyle AnKowitz and
spend some time talking to him over some fruity drinks
about his process and work in the toilet industry.

I am considering making him the lead character in my
new play which I am considering calling

Kyle Ankowitz Master of the Universe

The mundane ahd become the dane which becoems the
mundane thereby showing the truth. we can only get a
the truth this way.

Spelter is shedding way too much. I'm consiering
shaving her.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google