Blog of Floyd

the space...ahhh..of Floyd Britchcraft

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sorry I've been away so long Cuties. I've been doing
a lot of various things I can't talk about right now
except to say don't ask me about that right now!! I'm
sorry. I didn't mean to be cross. Just please don't
ask right now.

What I can tell you about is the historical novel I'm
writing about sawdust. Each chapter starts with
sawdust on the ground and things happen and then the
chapter is over and then there is the next chapter and
some new sawdust but it's in a different historical
era than the previos sawdust. so you see. i was
originally going to do this with rocks but that would
have been a terrible idea.

I'm also writing a serio-drama based on all the
shakespearean sonnets. All the characters are cute
little kitties. and there may be a mouse too. I
haven't decided.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google