Blog of Floyd

the space...ahhh..of Floyd Britchcraft

Friday, May 19, 2006

CATS, A DRAMA BY FLOYD "THE " BRITCHCRAFT

SOUND OF CATS MEOWING

MITTENS
Hello kitten friend.

SPELTER
Hello kitten friend.

PRUE
Come play with me and this yarm.

MITTENS
I will not play with that yarn,

SPELTER
Nor I.

MITTENS
We must Plot instead to make plots.

SPELTER
YEs, plots. hmmm.

PRUE
But I want to play with the yarn.

MITTENS AND SPELTER
Do what you do Prue. The world is crashing around us
but play with your ball of yarn if you wnat. If you
don't care about the world.

PRUE
OK I will help you.

MITTENS
Good.

ENTER A DOG. THEY KILL IT.

PRUE
I hate dogs. Let's get his entrails and play with it
like yarn.

MITTENS and SPELTER
OH Prue!!!!

THEY ALL LAUGH A GREAT DEAL. They LAUGH SOME MORE AND
THEN STOP.

THERE IS AN EARTHQUAKE. THE SUN COMES OUT. A
VOLCANO. A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION> THERE IS AN ECLIPSE.

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google