Blog of Floyd

the space...ahhh..of Floyd Britchcraft

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

EXTRA !!! EXTRA!!!! HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!

OMG!!! EVeryone, Listen up. Kyle Ankowitz over at
fix my toilet noticed me and linked to me and now my
daily hits are up to 2 a day. That means 2 people I
don't know (one is perhaps kyle) are reading my blog.
i got all self conscious and then I felt good about
myself and then i got all self consciou again and I
almost petted allthe fur off poor Spelter (the oft
misspelt cat) HA! (still funny)

I was just so happy today to see that Kyle noticed me.
(not on his blog but noticed me watching him in his
bathroom through the window.) he wasn't fixing the
toilet though. I was wearing a disguise outside your
building, kyle but it was me. Hello! Hello over
there. Gosh i love to meet bloggers.

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google