Blog of Floyd

the space...ahhh..of Floyd Britchcraft

Monday, January 15, 2007

praise him

Lately I have decided to open myself to God. what i
do is I hold my hands out wide and I just let God pour
in. And then I try to write a play while I'm in like
a god trance like that. Sometimes though when I have
my arms out wide the cat will jump on my lap and
disrupt the God flow and i will have to start over.

when a cat doesn't jump i have another problem though
because when god fills me with special knowledge for
me to write I don't write in English. i write in
tongues. which is ridiculous. although that has not
stopped me from doing it. here is one of my tongue
plays. I bet it is brilliant. especially because you
know God wrote it through me. I'm going to bring it
around to synagogues and churches and basques and
places where people look solemn but first I'm sharing
it with you, blog!

ghrkdg
/sdgk;hnv 'eO;TU EPFOU POWUEGLDKVZ.NXZC.V

VHJDSKH'
L.KVJ'ADS;GJ;'ADS

DS'
DVSL/SAD;'K
'SD
DSBV;KS;D
SD;.VS
'
SD/VS
'DV
nvs'DIWIOQ;S
4555555V

DSV
SDA;KASDGV

JSDV'SDLG

DSV'LJSDL/GJGV'SDF
;
AFSJASD;LV
Adsl;'advf
'sdfkv; s'dfcwepofuqa dopfef
afscpdas\ 4sdgsdga[dfsv4gva[sfmaSF
DASGVF
SDBGV S
'D;GAd\41f5ASD454
MMMMMMM
we8i67jjjdsfgo000xcb

awdgj

dcbjkkk

.

30 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google