Blog of Floyd

the space...ahhh..of Floyd Britchcraft

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

a 4th of July play

(THREE KITTENS, FLITTAIL, JUSTIN and FURRRY sit on the
fire escape smoking cigaretts)

FLITTAIL
I love the 4th of July

FURRY
Me too.

JUSTIN
I don't. I hate it.

FLITTAIL
It's because you're not patriotic.

FURRY
You hate America. Go on, admit it.

JUSTIN
I will. I hate America.

FURRY AND FLITTAIL kill him and then lick the blood
off their claws.

FURRY
I never liked Justing.

FLITTAIL
Me eitehr.

FURRY
Thos hotdogs ready yet?

FLITTAIL
I hope so. Tehn after let's set off the fireworks.

FURRY
YAY!

FLITTAIL
YAY!

FURRY and FLITTAIL
Happy independence Day America--I hope you are making
the best of it both here and abroad!!

FURRY
Yay! Abraod!!

FLITTAIL
Let's go watch Fox news and set off the bottle rockets
and guns.

FURRY
Yay!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google