Blog of Floyd

the space...ahhh..of Floyd Britchcraft

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

rip Mittens

I'm sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. I was having a fight with one of my special friends. No, it wasn't about you. No. it wasn't. You are so conceited.

The other thing is that Mittens died. It hit me pretty hard. So hard I didn't hav e the strength to take her out to the trash can. Mother tried to flush her down the toilet. Mother as you know is not all there these days.

Anyway, this post is dedicated to Mittens, the best cat ever. Ok, well not the best cat. But a really good cat. OK, well she was kind of crazy and was always scratching me and hissing and she smelled bad, so maybe she wasn't the greatest cat or even beloved exactly but the house is kind of quiet without her. (and the toilet is clogged)

Mittens, she will be missed.

Flowers can be sent to my trash can once i get the strength to bring her down.

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google